Experienced Associated Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the academic sector internationally, beside his experience in the Field of media production industry and Journalism. Skilled Cameraman, highly profiled Producer, film maker, and TV presenter. With strong education professional with a Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) focused on Mass Communication from UQAM University Canada.
post Doctoral, Mass Communication, UQAM, Canada,2015
Doctoral, Mass Communication, Algeria University, 2013.
MA, Mass Communication, Algeria University, 2006.
BA, Mass Communication, Algeria University, 1999.
AEC in productio cinematographic, Montreal, canada, 2015
- Information and communication technologies
- Mass communication in the Internet space
- Amarabac International journal of Communication Science- UG Germany I association With American Arabic Academy of science and Technology, Texas-USA, "The future of audiovisual Is it going online?",Vol.1, Nr.2, July 2018.
The art of persuasion
Protocole and Etiquette
Introduction to Advertising
Mass Communication Reserch
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Conference "Media and Terrorism" organized by the University of Quebec, Montreal Canada UQAM Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and in coordination with the Research Center UNESCO-UQAM on 6-7 October 2017.
- International Conference: Représentation des femmes dans les médias en Afrique, La Chaire UNESCO en communication et technologies pour le développement, 25-26 September 2018, Faculty of Communication, Department of Mass Communication, Montreal, Canada.
Building Trends in Media and Communication Sciences: Theoretical and Communicative Knowledge Structures Explained
Published in: Al - Resala Journal for Media Studies
May 20, 2019
Jul 02, 2018
The present research examines the changes that have occurred within the audiovisual sector upon its gradual accommodation with the internet and cyberspaces, and the way it has been benefiting from the availability of technology in making significant changes, both in terms of form and content. The study will first provide a discussion over the conflicts between the traditional and electronic spaces; and how the audiovisual sector- by virtue of its precedence- is striving to reshape contents in order to align with both spaces. Secondly, the study will focus on the new strategies developed within the audiovisual sector to adhere to the specificities of the Internet. Thirdly, it will zoom-in on the challenges of this space, including advertising, which has become an entity of its own. Finally, the paper will single out e-marketing for videos and discuss related issues that have drawn the attention of the audiovisual production sector in the Internet space.
Aug 06, 2012