Mohammed Nuseir, A Professor in Marketing with a cross-cultural background, he joints Al ain University 2017 in the college of business. he possesses academic and training experience at multinational academic institutes and corporations. He holds academic degrees from the USA and Canadian Universities, along with experience in teaching UG and graduate courses in the field of marketing and Business. He has been supervising Master and Ph.D. students. Moreover, His work has been extended to research papers, where he published many papers in collaboration with some fellows in peer-reviewed international business journals, with a focus on topics that aim at leveraging technology in business development in the ME region.
Ph.D. Marketing, Clark Atlanta University, USA. (AACSB Accredited)
M.Sc. Technology Management, Mercer University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA (AACSB Accredited)
B.Sc. Administrative sciences; Business Administration, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
Associate Degree E-Commerce & E-Marketing Studies, British Columbia, Institute of Technology, Vancouver, B.C, Canada.
E-Marketing and Social Media, Entrepreneurship Marketing, SME’s, Customer services.
- Nuseir, M.T. 2022. Assessing the Impact of Brand Equity and Demographic Characteristics on Brand Loyalty: The Mediating Role Played By Customer Experience in United Arab Emirates’ Hotel Industry Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research, 46(5), pp. 905-922
- Nuseir, M.T., El Refae, G. 2022.The role of artificial intelligence, marketing strategies, and organizational capabilities in organizational performance: The moderating role of organizational behavior Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 10(4), pp. 1457-1466
Nuseir, M.T., Aljumah, A.I., El-Refae, G.A. 2022 . Digital marketing and public relations: A way to promote public relations value
International Journal of Data and Network Science, 6(4), pp. 1331-1340
Nuseir, M.T., Elrefae, G. 2022. The effect of social media marketing, compatibility and perceived ease of use on marketing performance: Evidence from hotel industry
International Journal of Data and Network Science, 6(3), pp. 885-894
Nuseir, M.T., Elrefae, G. 2022. The effects of facilitating conditions, customer experience and brand loyalty on customer-based brand equity through social media marketing
International Journal of Data and Network Science, 6(3), pp. 875-884
- Nuseir, M., Refae, G.E. 2022The effect of digital marketing capabilities on business performance enhancement: Mediating the role of customer relationship management (CRM) International Journal of Data and Network Science, 6(2), pp. 295-304
- Aljumah, A.I., Nuseir, M.O., El Refae, G.A. 2022. The effect of sensory marketing factors on customer loyalty during Covid 19: Exploring the mediating role of customer satisfaction International Journal of Data and Network Science, 6(4), pp. 1359-1368
- Aljumah, A.I., Shahroor, H., Nuseir, M.T., El Refae, G.A. 2022. The effects of employee commitment and environment uncertainty on product quality: The mediating role of supply chain integration. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 10(4), pp. 1379-1386
- Awawdeh, A.E., Shahroor, H.G.N., Alajlani, S., Nuseir, M.T., Aljumah, A.I. 2022. Assessing mechanism of financial institutions’ role in managing environmental vulnerabilities . Environmental Science and Pollution Research
- Elrefae, G., Nuseir, M.T. 2022 Blockchain in global finance make-over: Exploring the mediating role of supply chain flexibility Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 10(3), pp. 983-992
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "Assessing the Impact of Brand Equity and Demographic Characteristics on Brand Loyalty: The Mediating Role Played By Customer Experience in United Arab Emirates’ Hotel Industry,"
- Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "The effects of sponsorship on the promotion of sports events" International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. Volume 22, Issue 2, 191 - 207. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020)"Digital Marketing Adoption Influenced by Relative Advantage and Competitive Industry: A UAE Tourism Case Study. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change. Volume 11, Issue 2.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "The role of digital marketing in business performance with the moderating effect of environmental factors among SMEs of UAE. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change. Volume 11, Issue 3.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "Impacts of Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Trust on the Loyalty of Foreign Patients in Malaysian Medical Tourism. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change. Volume 11, Issue 2.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "The extent of the influences of social media in creating 'impulse buying' tendencies" International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. Volume 21, Issue 3, 324 - 335. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) ‘Is advertising on social media effective? An empirical study on the growth of advertisements on the Big Four (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp)’, Int. J. Procurement Management, Vol.13 No.1, pp.134 - 142. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "Implementation of accounting standards as a company marketing strategy to attract shareholders"(International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Vol.19 No.1, pp.19 - 29. (SCOPUS)
- 2017-Present - Professor, Al Ain University, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2014-2016 - Associate Professor, World Islamic University
- 2008-2013 - Associate Professor, New York Institute of Technology
- 2006-2008 - Assistant Professor, Arab Academy for Banking and financial sciences, Amman-Jordan, Teaching graduate level classes in, Marketing Communication, E-Marketing, Sales Management, and International Marketing
- 2004-2006 - Assistant Professor, Petra University, Amman-Jordan
Teaching undergraduate level classes in Marketing, Marketing Management, Sales Management, Marketing Communication, and E-Marketing
- 2002-2006 - Assistant Professor, Jordan University, Amman-Jordan
Teaching graduate level classes in International Business, International Marketing and Strategic Marketing
- 2002-2004 - Assistant Professor, Amman PrivateUniversity, Amman-Jordan
Teaching undergraduate level classes in Marketing, Sports , Marketing Advertising Promotion, Consumer Behavior, and Strategic Marketing
Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, E-Marketing and Services Marketing.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
- Member, American Marketing Association. (AMA), USA, 2021
- Member, The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI), USA, 2014.
- Member, The International Academy of Business and Economics (IABE), USA, 2015.
Published in: International Journal of Business Excellence
Nov 08, 2019
Marketing and accounting functions are carried out by two different departments of an organisation. These two departments should complement each other practically and perceptually, but in fact, this rarely appears to be the case. The functions carried out by the marketing and accounting departments tend to be very different, and there has been little attempt to link them. This literature review examines the respective functions of the two departments and links them through the prism of the stakeholders, as the opinions of stakeholders are vital to the success of any organisation. The need to pass information to the stakeholders, and the way information among stakeholders is shared, can be a starting point to understanding the link between these departments. This study has identified the importance of eliminating the tiered perception of departments in an organisation by evaluating the functional relationships among them. It is crucial to understand that marketing and accounting functions 'meet' in a common place at the operational level.
The impact of electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on the online purchase intention of consumers in the Islamic countries – a case of (UAE)
Published in: Journal of Islamic Marketing
Sep 10, 2019
Purpose The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the marketing literature regarding Islamic countries, in particular the United Arab Emirates (UAE), by assessing the impact of electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on brand image and on the online purchase intentions of consumers. Design/methodology/approach Using a descriptive research approach, this study used quantitative data to assess how the online purchase intentions of consumers in the UAE are influenced by e-WOM and brand image. Findings E-WOM has a significant impact on online purchase intentions and brand image among consumers. Brand image significantly influences the online purchase intentions of consumers. Research limitations/implications The conclusions may not be generalizable because not all areas of the UAE were represented in this study. In future studies, a larger and more inclusive sample would help to overcome this …