Academic and researcher in Communication and Media, holding a PhD in Media and Communication Sciences from Algeria University (2006), with honors.She has teaching experience in some Arab universities over 20 years. She taught at Prince Abdul Qadir University, University of Messila, University of Batna (in Algeria), University of Sharjah, and Al Ain University.
In addition to practical experience: in the production of a documentary, television and media training, She participated as an expert trainer in training courses and workshops in the field of radio and television work (preparation and production of radio and television materials, and programmatic presentation).
She has published five books, and more than thirty articles and specialized scientific studies, and has participated in nearly 30 international and local conferences (Algeria).
She is a member of local and Arab scientific societies (such as the International Council for Arabic Language, Arab Association for Media and Communication Sciences, and Gulf Radio and Television Corporation), and the editorial boards of some specialized scientific and academic journals (Al-Hikma Journal for Media Studies, the Journal of Arts and Humanities at the University of Batna).
Ph.D. in Information and Communication Sciences, Faculty of Information and Communication Sciences, University of Algeria, June 2006.
Master of Sciences Communication, University of Annaba, Algeria(24,April 2000).
Bachelor of Information Sciences, University of Constantine (Algeria) June, 1996.
- Mass Communication and Means.
- Influence of the Media and Communication (Social and Cultural Systems).
- Media Writing.
- New Media.
- The Skills and Effective of Communication
- Rahima Aissani, Fawzia Al Ali: habits and patterns of Emiratis youth exposure to heritage programs in local TV channels (UAE), Hamdan Bin Mohammed Centre for Heritage Revival, Dubai, first edition ,2015.
- Rahima Aissani(2014): Introduction to Communication, library Falah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rahima Aissani(2010): "Modern Communication and Impact of the Audio-visual Media", Radio and TV Gulf, Saudi Arabia.
- Rahima Aissani(2010): "Globalization of Media and Their Impact on foreign Satellite TV viewers", the modern world of books, Jordan.
- Rahima Aissani(2008):"Introduction to Information and Communication: Basic Concepts and new jobs in the Era of Globalization", the modern world of books, Jordan.
Rahima Aissani (2019):"The Ethics of the Content Administration in Facebook & Twitter, Analysis Study of the Policies and Conditions," The Arab Journal for the Humanities, University of Kuwait, Volume 37, No. 148.
- Rahima Aissani(2018):The Ethics and legislation of the new media usein the United Arab Emirates, Analytical study of the Law “Combating IT Crimes", AAU Journal of Business and Law, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2018.
- Rahima Aissani(2018): “The Motives for the Use of Twitter by Arab Youths", Communication Today, Scientific journal of the Faculty of Mass Media Communication at the University SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Slovakia(in SCOPUS), Vol. 9, No. 1, 2018.
Rahima Aissani(2018): "Identity and Cultural Specificities in Virtual Societies", Journal of Media and Social Sciences for Specialized Research, Institute of Advanced Training and Studies, Malaysia, vol. 2, p3, April 2018. http://www.siats.co.uk/wp-content/files_mf.pdf
- Rahima Aissani(2016): "Interactive forms for users of the social media of Arab youth ", Arab Journal of Information and Communication Sciences, the Saudi Society of Information and Communication Professors, Riyadh, number (15), May 2016
- Rahima Aissani(2015): “Communicational and informational potential of social media in the protection of humanitarian workers during crises (A Pilot Study on a sample of humanitarian workers)," Journal of communication and development, number 13, September 2015.
- Rahima Aissani(2015): "Role of the Internet and its applications in spreading rumors," Media researcher Journal, University of Baghdad, number (28), October 2015.
- Rahima Aissani(2014): "The Uses of Internet and mobile phone by the Students of Sharjah University and its effects on their Social Communication". Arab Journal for information and Communication, N 11, PP (169-248).
- Rahima Aissani(2014): "Users of social networks in the Arab world; reading in the figures and indicators", Algerian Journal of communication, Faculty of Information and Communication, University of Algiers, the number (23).
- Rahima Aissani(2014): "Foreign newcomer by satellite TV and its role in spreading the globalized values," Al-Hikma of Media Studies, the number (26).
- Rahima Aissani(2013):"Conflict and integration between traditional and new media," researcher Media, Baghdad University, number (20).
- Rahima Aissani(2013):"the new audiovisual culture, features, and risks," Al- Hikma of the Media Studies, number (25).
- Rahima Aissani) 2010(: "Arab Satellite Channels; Critical Reading in the Content value", in the Proceedings of the International Conference: "Arab satellite Channels and Cultural Identity, "which held the at Faculty of Communication University of Sharjah, 11.12 December 2007, the College of Graduate Studies and Scientific Research, N(104 ),(p.p 323-371).
- Rahima Aissani) 2009(: "Globalized values; Characteristics and Objectives of Deployment", Journal of Arts and Humanities, University of Batna (Algeria), N(02) June, pp(107-169).
- Rahima Aissani) 2007(: "Characteristics of media in the revolution of Information Technology", The Scientific journal published by the Faculty of Social Sciences and Islamic Studies at the University of Batna) Algeria (, pp. (430-441).
- Rahima Aissani(2007): "Education in the Arab world and the Challenges of Globalization", the world of Education, Casablanca, Morocco, pp(468-472).
- Rahima Aissani(2006): "Culture of Consumption and the Risk of the destruction of National identity in the age of Cultural Globalization", The Scientific journal published by the Faculty of Social Sciences and Islamic Studies at the University of Batna Algeria, pp(340-362).
- The third International Al falah University Conference "Towards Advanced Scientific Knowledge in Business Management (TASK-2019)", 1 - 3 May 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The eighth International Conference on: “Technologies of sports media and communication in Front of Current Economic Challengers”, Mohammed BOUDIAF University, November 13, 14 and 15, 2018.
- The Second International Alfalah University Conference "Towards Advanced Scientific Knowledge in Business Management (TASK-2018)", 1 - 3 May 2018, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The 7th International Symposium on "Community Peace and the Possibilities to Meet the Current Challenges", Prince Abdul Mohsen Bin Jalawi Center, Sharjah, 28/4/2018.
- The 7th International Conference on Arabic Language, Dubai, 17 - 21 April 2018.
- The Fourth International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Sciences, Middlesex University Dubai, from January 16th - 18th, 2018.
- International Conference:"Media Ethics and Laws of Media in Gulf ", Faculty of Communication, University of Sharjah, April 27-28, 2016.
- The second meeting of Arab Association of Communication Sciences "Arab e-society and the challenges of development", held at the Higher Institute for Ph.D., Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, Lebanese University, 27, 28, November 2015.
- International Conference on "The role of information and communication in the marketing of cities and cultural heritage", University of Constantine, in framework Constantine the Capital of Arab Culture, Algeria, 13, 14, October 2015.
- The Second International Conference on “the history of Sciences at the Arabs and Muslims", held at Sharjah University, 8 -11 December 2014, within the activities of Sharjah the capital of Islamic culture 2014.
- The first forum of the Arab Association of Communication Sciences "critical vision for research experience in Communication Sciences in the Arab world", held at the Higher Institute for Ph.D., Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences, Lebanese University, on Friday and Saturday, 5-6, December 2014.
- The second International Forum for humanitarian work, under the theme "humanitarian work in a turbulent world," organized by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Islamic Relief and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Jeddah, on 26 -27, November 2014.
- International Conference on "the Media and rumor; societal risks and ways of confrontation," Information and Communication Department, Faculty of Humanities, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia, 25 – 27 November 2014.
- International Forum on "The social and psychological effects of modern communication means and their technologies on the urban family ", organized by Social Sciences Department, University of Guelma, 27-28 April 2014.
- The Second International Conference of the Arabic language; the International Council of the Arabic language in cooperation with UNESCO, Dubai, 7- 10 May 2013.
- The third International Forum: "information and communication sciences concepts in the new media," organized by Information and Communication Department, Faculty of Social Sciences, Mostaganem University,(Algeria), on 11-12 March 2013.
- The Sixth International Forum:"Social media and social change", the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Biskra University, on 9- 10 December 2012.
- The First International Conference of the Arabic language, the International Council of the Arabic language, Beirut, Lebanon, March 19 to 23, 2012.
- Conference Middle East Public Relations: "Challenges and Opportunities for Public Relations, Education and Research in the Middle East", University of Zaid, on 19, 20 January 2011, Adage papers marked: "The Reality and the future of public relations in the Arab States with the Communication Technology Revolution”.
- International Conference: "Media and Crises; Challenges and the Stakes," College of Communication, University of Sharjah, 14.15 December 2010, an intervention entitled: "The Press Treatment of Social problems in the newspaper".
- International Conference: "Culture of Communication", Philadelphia University, Jordan, 26, 27, 28 October 2010, an intervention entitled: "The Use of young people for Modern Communication media and its Impact on their Social Continuance."
- International Conference: "Media and the Challenges of the future," The African University, 15, 16, 17 November 2009, an intervention entitled: "The Characteristics of Communication technology."
- International Conference: "Communication Technology and Social Change", Department of Information, Faculty of Arts, King Saud University in Riyadh, 15, 16, 17 March 2009, an intervention entitled: "The impact of satellite TV on the youth social values."
- Media Ethics, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Issues of Public Opinion, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Communication and Persuasion, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Communication and Social Change, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Theories of Information. University of Batna, Algeria.
- Modern Communication Technology, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Computer and the Internet, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Campaigns for public relations, Al Ain University of Science and Technology
- Writing for public relations, Al Ain University of Science and Technology
- Organization of special events and activities, Al Ain University of Science and Technology
- Production of information materials for public relations, Al Ain University of Science and Technology
- Media ethics, Al Ain University of Science and Technology
- Media and Development, University of Sharjah.
- Media Writing 1, University of Sharjah.
- Special Topics in Communication, University of Sharjah.
- Communication Theories, University of Sharjah.
- Program Presentation, University of Sharjah.
- Video Shooting, University of Sharjah.
- Writing for Online Journalism, University of Sharjah.
- Introduction to Information and Communication. University of Batna, Algeria, and the University of Sharjah.
- Researches of Information and Communication,University of Batna,Algeria
- Media Sociology, University of Batna, Algeria
- Media History, University of Batna, Algeria
- Radio and Television Production, University of Batna, Algeria.
- Member of Scientific Council of the Department of Graduate Studies Institute researcher contracted with the University of Airs America, since June 2013.
- Member of scientific journal Al Hekma of media studies, a scientific journal international, issued by Dar Kounouz Al Hekma in Algeria.
- Member of International Federation for the Arabic language, since March 2012 to now.
- President of the Media Association Scientific, College of Communication, University of Sharjah, since 2012 to 2016.
- Member of the Cultural Committee, College of Communication, Sharjah University, since 2010 to 2016.
- President of the Scientific Committee, Department of Media and Communication, University of Batna (Algeria) .2008 to 2010.
- Member of the Editorial Board, Journal News University of Batna, Algeria 2005-2009.