Ph.D. Information and Communication Sciences, University of Aix-Marseille, EJCAM, France. Major: Information and Communication Sciences Area of specialization: Information and Communication Technology
M.S Information and Communication Sciences, University of Aix-Marseille, EJCAM, France. Area of Concentration: Information and Communication Sciences
B.S Business Administration, University of Carthage, ESC Tunis, Tunisia. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Organizational communication
- Crisis communication
- Digital communication
- social media and networks
- Social media and gender
- Web marketing
- Public relations
- 2018 JELJELI.R, ALNAJI.L, KHAZAM.K, A Comparison between Moodle, Facebook, and paper-based assessment tools: Student’s Perception of preference and effect on performance, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (IJET), in PRESS (SCOPUS)
- 2017 MAZOUZ.A, ALNAJI. L, JELJELI.R, AL-SHDAIFAT.F, (2017),INNOVATION INDICATORS & GROWTH IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. In AAU Journal of Business and Law, pp 14-25.
- 2017 JELJELI.R, KHAZAM.K, ALNAJI. L, Are Program Learning Outcomes Helping Students Tackle Employability Issues in the United Arab Emirates?, 2017 GLOBAL BUSINESS & ECONOMICS ANTHOLOGY, Volume I, March 2017, 68-74.
- 2009 JELJELI R. (2009), Hyperlinks and mediated communication of knowledge, International Journal of Information Sciences for Decision Making (ISDM), (39), 323-336.
- 2008 JELJELI R. (2008), “Social media and mediated communication of knowledge”, in International Journal of Information Sciences for Decision Making (ISDM), (32), 182-192.
- 2017Abdelkader Mazouz, Loay Alnaji, R JELJELI, INNOVATION INDICATORS & GROWTH IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES? The Society’s 30 Th International Conference, 08-11 January, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 2017 JELJELI.R, KHAZAM.K, ALNAJI. L, Are Program Learning Outcomes Helping Students Tackle Employability Issues in United Arab Emirates?, The Society’s 30 Th International Conference, 08-11 January, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 2016 JELJELI.R, MAZOUZ.A , Knowledge Management and Organizational Culture: Examining the relationship between the two concepts within the Gulf Region, The International Conference For Academic Disciplines
31 January-04 February, Al Ain, UAE.
- 2016 JELJELI.R, QAIMARI.B ; -”Exploring The Effects of Social Media Use on The Mental Health of Young Adults : A Case Study from Al Ain University” , The International Conference For Academic Disciplines, 31 January-04 February 2016, Al Ain, UAE.
- 2015 JELJELI R ., “Social Media and Organizational communication: Case study of e- learning process in Tunisia”, Canadian Communication Association, Ottawa, 3rd June, Canada.
- 2009 JELJELI.R., Hyperlinks and mediated communication of knowledge, TICEMED 2009 - 6° International Conference, UBIQUITOUS LEARNING, Università di Milano-Bicocca
- 2008 JELJELI R., GUEDRI.Z, “Knowledge Management and organizational capacity: Case of Tunisian Office Poste”., in 76 th ACFAS congress, Québec, Canada.
- 2008 JELJELI R ., BADILLO P-Y., “Contributions of the sociology of communication for the study of the impact of ICT on knowledge communication”, in 18th AISLF congress, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2008JELJELI R., Social media and mediated communication of knowledge, Sfax 21-24 april 2008.
- 2015 - Present: Assistant Professor, Al Ain University of Science & Technology College of Communication & Media, UAE.
- 2007 - 2010: Assistant Professor, University of Carthage (TUNISIA) FSEG Nabeul
- 2007 - 2008: Assistant Professor, University of Carthage (TUNISIA) INSAT, University of Science & Technology
- 2003 - 2007: Adjunct Professor, EM LYON Business School (FRANCE)
- Courses Taught @ EM LYON Business School (France) - Postgraduate courses:
- Operations and supply chain management.
- Courses Taught @ FSEG.Nabeul (Tunisia) - Undergraduate Courses:
- UE 3-1 Management
- UE 6 Management of Quality
- Courses Taught @ INSAT (Tunisia) - Undergraduate Courses:
- UT 5Communication skills & self-knowledge
- 0601200 Introduction to journalism
- 0601201Mass Communication Law and Ethics
- 0601202 Mass Media in UAE
- 0602200 Introduction to Advertising
- 0603200 Introduction to Public Relations
- 0603301 Protocol and Etiquette
- 0603302 Public Relations Management
- 0603400 Organizational Communication
- 0602351 Printed Advertising
- 0602320 Advertising Management
- 0603340E International Public Relations
- 0603481 Organization of Special Events
- 0602305 Planning Advertising Campaigns
- 0602302 Integrated Marketing Communication
- 0603480 Case studies in Public Relations
- Member of Canadian Association of Communication.
- Member of Institute of Research in Information and Communication Sciences (France).
Teaching and Learning Competencies:
- Mastering e-learning platform teaching
- Intensive use of social media and new technology for course delivery
- Committee member for the ongoing process of obtaining AQAS Accreditation
Committees Service at the University/College Level:
- 2017-Present Coordinator for Internship
- 2015-2017 Coordinator for Library committee (AAU)
- 2015-2017 Coordinator for E-learning development committee (AAU)
- 2015-Present Coordinator for Scientific Research, Congress and Events committee (AAU)
- 2017-2018 Coordinator for Students affairs committee (AAU)
- 2015-2016 Coordinator for Research and Ethical considerations committee (AAU)
- 2015-2016 Coordinator for Community engagement committee (AAU)
- 2015-2016 Coordinator for Quality Assurance and Institutional Research Center (AAU)
(Workshops and Presentations(Participant:
- 2017moodle: Training session organized by Al Ain University of Science and technology
- 2016have fun teaching: workshop organized by the AAU university to have much more fun in teaching .
- 2016Scopus: workshop organized by the AAU university. (14-04-2016)
- 2016turnitin: Training session organised by the AAU university.
- 2016Government Communication, new strategies to interact with the public, a workshop organized by The International Government Communication Forum, Sharjah Expo Center, Sanday, 20 th-Monday 21th, March 2016, Sharja, UAE.
- 2016Social Media Strategy, a workshop organized by The International Government Communication Forum, Sharjah Expo Center, Sanday, 20 th-Monday 21th, March 2016, Sharja, UAE.
- 2015Scopus database, a workshop organized by the AAU Library, Al Ain University, 26th October 2015, Al Ain, UAE.
- 2015Communication & New ways of teaching. A workshop organized by Khalifa Award for Education.3rd - Saturday October, Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi, UAE.