Ph.D. Media Communication from Franch-Comte University 2007 - France with highest mention and congratulation of Jury
Master degree I and II in Media Communication - Franch-Comte University- France
BA of Media-Communication- American University in Cairo – Egypt (AUC)
- New Media
- Media Security
- Public speaking and persuasion
- Media and cultural criticism
- International Public Relation
- Communication and Media research and analysis
- Nagwa Abu Hiba andMatar. S (2017), “The Role of Media Device in Spreading the Legal Culture in Society”. Published In Scopus Ref: 1816-949X Volum12-ISSU 12
- Matar. S (2018), “Polarization in the Arab world for youth through social Media.” (Under Publishing)
- Matar .S ( 2018) “Globalization, Media and Communication Technology and the Issue of cultural security”.
- Matar. S ( 2018) ” Information technology and mobility of concepts: the concept of the “Other” (Under Publishing)
- Matar .S ( 2018) “The language of dialogue in Arab countries - An analytical study Content Analysis" (under editing )
- Matar. S ( 2018) , “Terrorism and Stereotypes in the French Media discourse.” (under editing )
- Matar. S ( 2015), Imagination and argumentation in contemporary Egyptian Movie (Inspired from Taha Hussein Novel). The CELF Bordeaux III conference« language and imagination in literary discourse, and media policies in Africa ».
- Matar. S (2014), Argumentation in the French media discourse in the shadow of the events 9\11. Third International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in the Islamic World, Kuwait.
- Matar. S (2013), A L'ombre du 11 Septembre 2001. Mise en mots du terrorisme et Islamalgame. La journée du savoir et des jeunes chercheurs at Dijon - France (50), 33-39.
- Matar. S ( 2012), Statistical analysis of the lexical structures dominant in the universe of ethics discourse in French media", philology in Franche-Comte revue, 25.
- Matar. S (2012), Learning Strategies in Multilingual Communication. The Science journal by JMFB, Dijon-France, 25.
- Matar. S (2012), Argumentative dialogue with the Other in The Holy Quran". SCR London's International First Conference on Social Sciences, London- Great Britain. Published in London University Journal.
- Certificate in Recognition of service to Zayed University: Dedication Commitment and support at ZU in 2015 at UAE
- Received the Young Researcher Award from JMFB in 2009 at Dijon- FRANCE.
- Received the Young Researcher Award from JMFB in 2008 at Dijon- FRANCE.
- Dozens of Letters and Certificates of appreciation and thanks from various accredited sources.
- Attendance certificates for many conferences.
- International Public Relation;
- Public Relation through the internet;
- Media Law and Ethics;
- Protocol and Etiquettes;
- Public opinion;
- Media in UAE;
- Public Relation and Social Media Witting for Public Relation.