Ph.D. Media Communication from Franch-Comte University 2007 - France ( with highest mention and congratulation of Jury)
Master degree I and II in Media Communication - Franch-Comte University- France
BA of Media-Communication- American University in Cairo – Egypt (AUC)
-Protocol and Etiquette
-Public Relation and ethics
- Matar .S ( 2020) ," Media Coverage and Environmental Issues, and Sustainable Development in UAE"
- Matar. S (2018), “Polarization in the Arab world for youth through social Media.” Published in The Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development Journal. Volume 9 ISSUE:10 ISSN: 0976-0245 (Scopus)
- Youssef Hemaid and Matar.S, and Sawsan Abuhamdah (2019) ,“Evaluation of communication and Information in Jordan To address the Jordanian Media for Health Life in Jordan ”Survey Study,Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. (Under publication)
- Matar .S ( 2019), “The Role of Public Relations in Crisis and Disaster Time.Study Case: Civil Defense in the Emirate Abu Dhabi.” (Under Reviewing)
- Matar. S l(2019), “The importance of the role of ethics in Public Relations field” (Under editing)
- Nagwa Abu Hiba andMatar. S (2017), “The Role of Media Device in Spreading the Legal Culture in Society”. Ref: 1816-949X Volum12-ISSU 12 (Scopus)
- Matar. S ( 2015), Imagination and argumentation in contemporary Egyptian Movie (Inspired from Taha Hussein Novel). The CELF Bordeaux III conference« language and imagination in literary discourse, and media policies in Africa ».
- Matar. S (2014), Argumentation in the French media discourse in the shadow of the events 9\11. Third International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in the Islamic World, Kuwait.
- Matar. S (2013), A L'ombre du 11 Septembre 2001. Mise en mots du terrorisme et Islamalgame. La journée du savoir et des jeunes chercheurs at Dijon - France (50), 33-39.
- Matar. S ( 2012), Statistical analysis of the lexical structures dominant in the universe of ethics discourse in French media", philology in Franche-Comte revue, 25.
- Matar. S (2012), Learning Strategies in Multilingual Communication. The Science journal by JMFB, Dijon-France, 25.
- Matar. S (2012), Argumentative dialogue with the Other in The Holy Quran". SCR London's International First Conference on Social Sciences, London- Great Britain. Published in London University Journal.
• International Public Relations (in English language),
• Public Relations through the Internet. (in English language),
• Journalism photography (in English language),
• Writing for Public Relation,
• Protocol and Étiquette,
• Relations Management,
• Organizational Communication,
• Public Opinion,
• The Art of Persuasion,
• Public Relations and Social Networks,
• Mass Media In the UAE,
•Introduction to Journalism,
- Membership at Franche-Comté Press Association – FRANCE.
- Member of the Scientific Research Arbitration Committee at SCR London Center for Research and Social Consulting-United Kingdom- London. (Voluntary)
- Membership at International Toastmasters, UAE branch (Sea Culture Foundation – UAE)