Ph.D.in information and communication sciences, Algiers University, 2004
M.A. in information and communication sciences, faculty of arts, university of Alexandria, Egypt,1990.
Bachelor of Information and Communication Sciences, Algiers university (Algeria), 1986.
- Mass media in developing countries.
- Media and social change.
- News in media (TV, Newspaper, Radio).
- New technologies of mass media.
- Social Media.
- Mohamed Chettah, Abdellah Boudjelal, Satellite channels and Algerian youths, Dar El-Hoda printing and distribution, Ain Mlila, Algeria 2000.(in Arabic).
- Mohamed Chettah, Information in the era of globalization, Dar El-Hoda printing and distribution, Ain Mlila, Algeria, 2006. (in Arabic).
- Mohamed Chettah, Nouman Bouguerra, Analysis of the literary discourse and the media- theory, and practice- Maktabat El Adab, Cairo, 2006. (in Arabic).
- Mohamed Chettah, TV news, Dar El Kitab El Hadeeth, Cairo, 2007. (in Arabic).
- Mohamed Chettah, Studies in TV news, Dar El Kitab El Hadeeth, Cairo, 2007. (in Arabic).
- Mohamed Chettah, communication in university, a group of authors, OPU, Algiers, PP: 121-139. (in Arabic).
- Mohamed Chettah, on line journalism in the Arab world: Realities and challenges” PP : 57-70. (in Arabic).
- Assistant Professor ,Mass Communication Department, Al Khawarizmi International College, Abu Dhabi, (2017-2018).
- Assistant Professor,(September2008-2017), College of Communication, University of Sharjah.
- Associate Professor ,Annaba University, Algeria,(1996-2008).
- Assistant Professor , Al Ameer Abdel kader University, Algeria ,(1991-1996).
- Director of Communication and Media Program ,College of Communication and Media ,Al in Universty.
- Head of Mass Communication Department, Al Khawarizmi International College, Abu Dhabi, (2017-2018).
- Head of Information and Communication Department, Annaba University, 1999-2002.
- Chairman of national committee of pedagogical sciences information and communication, Algeria,2000. (Accreditation Committee).
Writing for mass media, Introduction to Communication Sciences, mass media organizations, Economy of mass media, Production of a Newspaper. News production in TV, Newspaper writing and Editing, Information law, Mass Communication Research Methods, Sociology of Communication, Media Writing, Communication Theories, Integrated Communication, Writing for Electronic Media, Arab Media, Management Media Institution, International and Cultural Communication. Public Opinion.
- Post Graduate
Management of Media institution, Media and the Current International Changes. Writing for Mass Media, International Communication, Mass Communication, Research Methods, Algerian Information System, Seminar in Broadcasting, Seminar in Media Management, International Communication, Media Ethics.
- Member of Arab U.S. Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE).
- Member of Arab