Dr. Mohamed Chettah is an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Communication & Media and Director, Communication & Media program in Al Ain University, United Arab Emirates. He holds a Doctoral degree in Communication and Media from Algiers University. He holds more than two decades of teaching and research experience in well-reputed institutions of United Arab Emirates and Algeria. His research interests are journalism, public relations, advertising, social and digital media.
Ph.D.in information and communication sciences, Algiers University.
M.A. in information and communication sciences, faculty of arts, university of Alexandria, Egypt.
Bachelor of Information and Communication Sciences, Algiers university ,Algeria.
- Mass media in developing countries.
- Media and social change.
- News in media (TV, Newspaper, Radio).
- New technologies of mass media.
- Social Media.
- Pubic Relations.
Social media as news sources for TV news channels-A study in the newsrooms- Journal of Talent Development and Excellence, Vol. 12 No. 3s (2020): Special Issue. KSA,2020 Scopus.
- The phenomenon of breaking news in television and its ligal and ethical controls- A critical study- AAU- journal of Business and Law,Volume(4),No(1),2020.
- Encrypted TV Channels and Sports Programs A Field Study of Athletic Audience in the University Community – The Arabian Journal of Media and Communication (N016), November 2016, Riyadh. (in Arabic).
- The language in the media map for the Arab Maghreb area –Egyptian journal of mass communication research (50th edition), January 2015. (in Arabic).
- Sources of information on current events between the traditional media and the new media, Algerian Journal of Communication, No. 22, 2015, Algeria. (in Arabic)
- The art of writing in media tools, magazine Al –albahith-Al- A-alami, (N0.26), Baghdad, December 2014. (in Arabic).
- Education of media tools in schools, Tunisian journal of communication ( 57/58th edition). Tunisia, 2014. (in Arabic).
- Director of Communication and Media Program ,College of Communication and Media ,Al in University, since September 2019.
- Head of Mass Communication Department, Al Khawarizmi International College, Abu Dhabi, (2017-2018).
- Head of Information and Communication Department, Annaba university, 1999-2002.
Introduction to Communication Sciences, mass media organizations, Economy of mass media, Production of a Newspaper. News production in TV, Newspaper writing and Editing, Information law, Mass Communication Research Methods, Sociology of Communication, Media Writing, Communication Theories, Integrated Communication, Writing for Electronic Media, Arab Media, Management Media Institution, International and Cultural Communication. Public Opinion.
- Post Graduate
Management of Media institution, Media and the Current International Changes. Writing for Mass Media, International Communication, Research Methods, Algerian Information System, Seminar in Broadcasting, Seminar in Media Management, International Communication, Media Ethics.
- Member of Arab U.S. Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE).
- Member of Arab association of communication,Beirut,Lebanon.