PH.D in Mass Communication Northwestern University of Illinois ,USA,1988.
Master in English: State University of New York , 1982.
Bachelor of English and Education ,Jordan University, 1977.
Mass Communication, Psychological Warfare, Public Relations, Human Communication, Negotiation. Public Opinion.
1- ELECTRONIC ISRAELI PROPAGANDA AGAINST AL-AQSA INTIFADA ,AL-MANARA, VOL.13, ISSUE 5, 2007.
2- PROPAGANDA IN PEASE AND WAR, AL-MANARA , VOL13, ISSUE 5, 2007.
3- THE AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL STRATEGY IN THE GULF-WAR , GAZA ,VOL.5,ISSUE 2, 1997.
4- THE EFFECT OF INTERNET ON THE INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION OF A PERSON WITH HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS , DIRASAT, VOL,39,ISSUE,2, 2012.
5-THE RULES OF COMMUNICATION WORK IN ISLAMIC SHARIA, ISLAMIC SCIENCES JOURNAL , VOL.7, ISSUE 2, 2012.
6- THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE GAZA WAR ,EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH,2012.
7- THE ISRAELI PSYCHOLOGICAL WAR ON THE LEBENESE LAND IN 2006, , DIRAST, VOLUME 3 , 2013.
8- THE INFORMATION WAR ON IRAQ 2003, DIRASAT,2013.
- Chairman of the international Conference, "Communication Discourse between Sharia and Law, 2015.
- Chairman of the international Conference , the Role of Sharia , Law and Media in Combatting Terrorism, Zarqa University , 2016.
- Participated in Palestine conference: Palestine , with a paper titled the Israeli Propaganda about al-Quds , Jordan University , 2018.
- 30- years of teaching Mass Communication, graduate and undergraduate students.
- 30-years of training experiences in the field of Mass Communication.
Human Communication, Public opinion, Psychological Warfare, Mass Media and Society, Theories of Mass Communication, Introduction to Journalism, Radio and TV Programs, Communication Campaigns, Health Communication, Mass Media and Development, Clinical Communications Skills, Negotiation Skills, Research Methods, Organizational Communication
- Association of Communication Sciences
- Member of accreditation of Mass Communication in Jordan.
- Member of accreditation of two-united Arab Emirates universities: Al-Jazeera and New Sciences in 2018.