Mohammed Nuseir, A Professor in Marketing with a cross-cultural background, he joints Al ain University 2017 in the college of business. he possesses academic and training experience at multinational academic institutes and corporations. He holds academic degrees from the USA and Canadian Universities, along with experience in teaching UG and graduate courses in the field of marketing and Business. He has been supervising Master and Ph.D. students. Moreover, His work has been extended to research papers, where he published many papers in collaboration with some fellows in peer-reviewed international business journals, with a focus on topics that aim at leveraging technology in business development in the ME region.
Ph.D. Marketing, Clark Atlanta University, USA. (AACSB Accredited)
M.Sc. Technology Management, Mercer University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA (AACSB Accredited)
B.Sc. Administrative sciences; Business Administration, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
Associate Degree E-Commerce & E-Marketing Studies, British Columbia, Institute of Technology, Vancouver, B.C, Canada.
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "Assessing the Impact of Brand Equity and Demographic Characteristics on Brand Loyalty: The Mediating Role Played By Customer Experience in United Arab Emirates’ Hotel Industry,"
Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "The effects of sponsorship on the promotion of sports events" International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. Volume 22, Issue 2, 191 - 207. SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020)"Digital Marketing Adoption Influenced by Relative Advantage and Competitive Industry: A UAE Tourism Case Study. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change. Volume 11, Issue 2.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "The role of digital marketing in business performance with the moderating effect of environmental factors among SMEs of UAE. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change. Volume 11, Issue 3.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "Impacts of Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Trust on the Loyalty of Foreign Patients in Malaysian Medical Tourism. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change. Volume 11, Issue 2.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "The extent of the influences of social media in creating 'impulse buying' tendencies" International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. Volume 21, Issue 3, 324 - 335. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) ‘Is advertising on social media effective? An empirical study on the growth of advertisements on the Big Four (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp)’, Int. J. Procurement Management, Vol.13 No.1, pp.134 - 142. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2020) "Implementation of accounting standards as a company marketing strategy to attract shareholders"(International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Vol.19 No.1, pp.19 - 29. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. (2019) ‘Establishing the link between marketing and accounting functions: a review’, Int. J. Business Excellence, Vol. 19 Issue 4, PP. 473 - 482. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M.T. and Ghandour, A. (2019) ‘Ethical issues in modern business management’, Int. J. Procurement Management, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp.592–605.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir, M. (2019), "The impact of electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on the online purchase intention of consumers in the Islamic countries – a case of (UAE)", Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol. 10 No. 3, pp. 759-767.(SCOPUS)
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2018) “Impact of misleading/false advertisement to consumer behavior”. Int. J. Economics and Business Research, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2018. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2018) “How big data is used in expanding marketing
Activities”. Int. J. Economics and Business Research, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2018. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2018) “Digital media impact on SMEs performance in the UAE”
Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal Volume 24, Issue 1, 2018. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir Mohammed, Hilda Madanat, (2017) "The use of integrated management approaches and their impact on customers’ satisfaction and business success".International Journal of Business Excellence(IJBEX).Vol.11. No.1. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2016) "Impact of Distance Dimensions on Ventures in Foreign Markets". International Journal of Business Research. (IJBR). Vol.16, No.1. (SCOPUS)
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2016)"Internet Marketing and its impact on Online communities". Journal of International Business and Economics (JIBE) Vol.16, No. 2. (SCOPUS).
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2016) "Analyzing the Influence of International Entrepreneurship on the SMEs Exporting Performance Using Structural Equation Model: An Empirical Study in Jordan". International Journal of Business and Management. (IJBM). Vol. 11, No. 2, February 2016. (ERA, Ulrich's, EBSCOhost, ProQuest).
- Nuseir Mohammed, (2016) "Exploring the use of Online Marketing Strategies and Digital Media to improve the Brand Loyalty and Customer Retention". International Journal of Business and Management. (IJBM). Vol. 11, No. 3, 2016. (ERA, Ulrich's, EBSCOhost, ProQuest).
- Nuseir Mohammed, Hilda Madanat, (2015) "4Ps: A Strategy to Secure Customers’ Loyalty via Customer Satisfaction". International Journal of Marketing Studies (IJMS). Vol. 7, No 4 (2015). (ERA, Ulrich's, EBSCOhost, ProQuest).
Designing business intelligence (BI) for production, distribution and customer services: a case study of a UAE-based organization.
فبراير 01, 2021
Factors influencing the choice of studying at UAE universities: an empirical research on the adoption of educational marketing strategies
يناير 01, 2021
Potential impacts of blockchain technology on business practices of bricks and mortar (B&M) grocery stores
ديسمبر 01, 2020
Purpose This paper investigates the impact of blockchain technology on the Bricks and Mortar (B&M) grocery sector from a technological and functional perspective. Design/methodology/approach The research adopted an exploratory research design and the data comprises 17 semi-structured interviews with personnel at the top grocery retail chains in the United States, for example, Wal-Mart, Tesco, Stop and Shop and Meijer. Additionally, two major US-based blockchain service providers are included – SumatoSoft and Accubits. Findings Blockchain technology affects the business processes of B&M grocery retail by offering payment via tokens, secure payments and contracts between stakeholders, an end-to-end solution in the supply chain and secure management of the stock. However, this process is hampered by a number of challenges such as integrity and security concerns, difficulty in adapting sound logistics, lack of adequate skills and resistance to change by store managers and employees. This can be addressed by imparting education/training and creating awareness about the benefits of blockchain and generating industry-wide collaboration in which regulations can work. Practical implications The research has benefits for B&M grocery stores, governments and the wider society. For example, the findings of this study will help B&M grocery retailers to confront the competition by online retailers such as Amazon, AliExpress or eBay and promote the development of a systematic collaboration to achieve the changes they need. Originality/value The study is original and innovative in that no research to date has focused on how blockchain can help the B&M grocery sector and address its challenges.
Assessing the Impact of Brand Equity and Demographic Characteristics on Brand Loyalty: The Mediating Role Played By Customer Experience in United Arab Emirates’ Hotel Industry
أغسطس 20, 2020
The hotel industry has grown rapidly in recent years, becoming the most competitive environment. As a result, industry players strive to outsmart competitors by creating brand equity to enhance brand loyalty; however, the impact of brand equity and demographic characteristics on brand loyalty is sketchy. In this study, we assess this impact in United Arab Emirates’ hotel industry by using customer experience as the mediating role. We selected a total of 694 participants at three 3-star hotels and two 5-star hotels in the United Arab Emirates. The Mann–Whitney test showed no statistically significant differences in brand loyalty (p < .05) by gender, and the Kruskal–Wallis test showed a moderately statistically significant difference (p > .05) and a highly statistically significant difference (p > .07) in brand loyalty by age and income groups, respectively. A positive correlation was found between customer experience and the different dimensions of brand equity. Similarly, a positive relationship (R = .716) was found between customer experience and brand loyalty using linear regression analysis. These findings will benefit managing authorities and key decision makers who seek to increase the productivity and profitability of their hotels.
نوفمبر 08, 2019
Marketing and accounting functions are carried out by two different departments of an organisation. These two departments should complement each other practically and perceptually, but in fact, this rarely appears to be the case. The functions carried out by the marketing and accounting departments tend to be very different, and there has been little attempt to link them. This literature review examines the respective functions of the two departments and links them through the prism of the stakeholders, as the opinions of stakeholders are vital to the success of any organisation. The need to pass information to the stakeholders, and the way information among stakeholders is shared, can be a starting point to understanding the link between these departments. This study has identified the importance of eliminating the tiered perception of departments in an organisation by evaluating the functional relationships among them. It is crucial to understand that marketing and accounting functions 'meet' in a common place at the operational level.
The impact of electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on the online purchase intention of consumers in the Islamic countries – a case of (UAE)
سبتمبر 11, 2019
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the marketing literature regarding Islamic countries, in particular the United Arab Emirates (UAE), by assessing the impact of electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on brand image and on the online purchase intentions of consumers. Design/methodology/approach: Using a descriptive research approach, this study used quantitative data to assess how the online purchase intentions of consumers in the UAE are influenced by e-WOM and brand image. Findings: E-WOM has a significant impact on online purchase intentions and brand image among consumers. Brand image significantly influences the online purchase intentions of consumers. Research limitations/implications: The conclusions may not be generalizable because not all areas of the UAE were represented in this study. In future studies, a larger and more inclusive sample would help to overcome this limitation. Practical implications: This study will help marketers to understand the power of e-WOM, an important marketing tool, and to use resources more strategically to attract new customers. Originality/value: E-WOM is the most commonly used and most effective medium of sharing opinions and reviews pertaining to various products and services in the market. Understanding how it influences the purchase intentions of consumers is imperative and has strong implications for marketers.
أكتوبر 10, 2018
سبتمبر 10, 2018
أغسطس 13, 2018
False or misleading advertisements have, in the recent past been on the rise as a result of businesses seeking to compete for customers. Accuracy should entail full disclosure of all information because this is crucial in the marketing field where consumers expect to make informed decisions. In this study, it has been found that while misleading advertisements tend to provide overtly more positive information than is necessary, such positivity tend to result in negative experience for customers. Studies are expanding in the roles of false and misleading information that form the content of advertisements. This study has explored the importance of enhancing marketing activities through truthful facts to ensure that the functions of the organisation are believable and thus helpful to customers to make the right decisions. The study emphasises the importance of buyer being aware about a product or services through careful search during the buyer decision process.